Be creative and think in Biophysics with
In you will have the opportunity to show your creativeness and share your scientific knowledge with the community. A single photo, drawing or video showing a biophysical phenomenon in your everyday life and a short explanation of your image in no more than 100 words will be enough to participate in this Award.
What to do:
- OBSERVE your environment and find a biophysical phenomenon.
- BE CREATIVE and show it as a photo, drawing or video (no more than 1 min).
- THINK and EXPLAIN this phenomenon easily in no more than 100 words (a Word document is desirable).
- SEND it by email to email@example.com before March 6th, 2017. If the video is too heavy to send by email, you can upload on Drive, Dropbox or any other file platform and send the link. Both media and text files must be named as follows: Apellido_Nombre.
What will be evaluated:
- Relevance of the phenomenon.
- Creativeness capacity.
- The way how the information is transmitted (must be informational).
The winner will be awarded with a